Oct 5, 2010

Good bye to FaceBook. Phew!!! That was a relief

Adios to F***Book, I meant, FaceBook. This is my status message in GTalk. And it was exactly what FB was doing to me. It was playing with my life and I thought this was the best time to keep it away from my life for ever. I understand we can only deactivate the FB account and if there is no activity for 14 days, it would get deleted. What do the FB sorry asses think? That I am going to return in 14 days...Well here is the shocker guys, knock yourself out, but I am never ever going to type any address in the browser or envelopes that has the word "Facebook" on it. I just hope my account termination happens like, yesterday.

It has been very hectic; All these 8 months when I was away from blogspot. Lots of work and lots of more work that I lost sense of time, and age too. Till I found that I am 30 years old, have only 20 more years of active work life left in me, and I had not achieved even 30% of what I should have achieved by the time I was 30. Someone asked me what I had achieved in all these 30 years that I was alive? And I did not have an answer for that. Because, I had not achieved anything. And in Oracle's words, that actually means I have to be deleted, since I am just a redundant piece of code that has not served it's purpose. (Maybe I need one of those T Shirts that says 'I am not 30 years old, I am just 18 with 12 years experience)

Now when I am in Blogspot, I love being here. This was the place I was always meant to be in. No more likes, no more comments, no more shares and no more mobile uploads. In short, I don't have to give a s*** to what people think about what I am saying, since it would definitely hurt many people's sentiments, but like I said, I don't give a s***. What I feel, I can blog here and if you don't like it, then sorry dude!!! You are in the wrong place. Get a life, drink a beer (and not the ginger beer, it sux, especially in India), get laid, STFU and GTF out of this post

My agenda is now full:
  1. Sunday: Blue Bloods Season 1
  2. Monday: Dexter Season 5 and BoardWalk Empire (Season 1)
  3. Tuesday: The Event (Season 1) (Hey this is really getting interesting. I thought it would suck 10 times Lost, but it isn't...infact, it is better than the best)
  4. Wednesday: Raising Hope Season 1 (hilarious, wonder how they actually make such lewd series, whereas in India, we grow up watching people bitching about people who bitch more about people)
  5. Thursday: Blog...oh yeah, this is the time of the week when will kick some sorry asses.
  6. Friday: The Office Season 7. Love Michael Scott. A perfect example of how a manager should not be
A Special thanks is still pending to all those people who actually made me quit FB successfully. So here it is --|-. Had it not been for you, I would have lost my life waiting for people to like my quotes, and post expert comments that I never considered expert enough to be in my league.

No comments: